I know I said Veal Bolognese was fancy but a souffle is fancier. I made a vanilla Greek Souffle. It came out beautiful and it taste awesome. I like it better when it is cold or cooled because I think it allows for the ingredients to mix together. This Souffle tasted like a sinless cheesecake. It had the cheesecake texture but with out the cheesecake calories. You can have this with fresh berries. I ate it plain because I am not into berries.
Here is the link to the vanilla Greek Souffle!
- Souffles, Neighbours, and Bystanders (sarathibeault.wordpress.com)
- Summer berry souffle (cooxwithlove.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Breakfast Souffle (losingitinottawa.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Chocolate Souffle (dfrosta.wordpress.com)
- National Chocolate Souffle Day (foodimentary.com)
- Matcha Souffle (bicilthebaker.wordpress.com)
- Ham and Cheese Soufflé, with foolproof tips! (tartinemaple.com)